We are an Evangelical Non-Denominational Charismatic Church based in Orillia, Owen Sound, and Now in Alliston Ontario, Canada filled with people from different walks of life. We are ordinary people whose lives have been changed by meeting with an extraordinary God which makes us to be Real People. Real Love, Real Life. Jesus said those who committed their lives to Him would be "born again" - a new life, free of the past, would begin centred on a personal relationship with Him as Lord, as a personal friend, and having the Holy Spirit as a comforter, as an equipper of people who love Him, and to see Father God as ABBA Father.
As with all members of a family, we have a clear identity. We are a Non-denominational charismatic church spreading the Fathers love and spreading the FIRE, RENEWAL, REVIVAL, and the PRESENCE OF GOD in Orillia, Owen Sound and Now in Alliston its surroundings. We meet on Sunday evening at 5:30 pm at the Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre, in Orillia, on Monday nights 7pm at the Bayshore Community Centre in Owen Sound and Now on Wednesday nights at 7pm at the Red Pine Inn in Alliston we have gone from strength to strength. We want to maintain the best for God's Love to everyone who comes through our doors, and equip people for their dreams and vision in God to come true.
Our Passion is to have a life-releasing relationship with Jesus and our commitment is to the outpouring of the Holy Spirit through whom we know Him. We are one of the new breed of churches that fully embrace the authority of Scripture for all Christians alongside the presence and work of the Spirit that brings healing, restoration, reviving our spirit that makes us to be Real People, Real Love, Real Life.
In that sense we are a Word and Spirit Church. We experience the grace of our Lord Jesus bringing us in the Love of the Father and maintaining our Fellowship with the Holy Spirit both now and forever.
- To be a people who are getting healed up in the Father's Love so that we can live and serve out of pure hearts
- To restore the heart of the Fathers to their Children and the hearts of the Children to their Fathers
- To be a safe place for people to grow in God's love and gifts
- To show the love of Jesus to anyone who comes through our door.
- To be a helping hand to those who we have fellowship with and beyond.
- To carry the love of Jesus to those are not in relationship with Jesus
- To be a people moving with God’s vision not ambition
- To Equip people to serve the Lord both home and abroad with a pure heart and walk in their calling
- To Equip people to fulfil their God given dreams and visions.